Since moving into the new house back in October of 2011 my husband and I focused on making the rooms we frequent most often the most comfortable; so the master bedroom and bathroom, living room and kitchen area were the first to be complete. Once we got a little more settled in I started working on the laundry room, the loft, the downstairs guest bedroom and finally... the upstairs guest bathroom.
Here is what we have had to look at for the past three months:
There's nothing wrong with it, it's just plain and empty at the moment. Well, stayed tuned for an upcoming post where I show you what it looks like now, and how I did it all for $0!